– The importance of relaxation, the breath and proper alignment of the body.
– To understand the nature of the mind and what Chi is, how to feel it physically, move it with the mind, use it like a tool to heal and open the body
– How to move the body with Chi and use Chi as strength
– How to manipulate Chi with imagination. Make it do what you want by shaping it however you like.
– How to incorporate it into massage, standing meditation, Yoga and dance or anything you are already practicing or normal life.
– A deep understanding of Qigong, massage, standing meditation, Yoga and dance and how they work together for healing and mastery
– To use standing meditation as a foundation for your personal practice
– How to create a personal practice where you are the teacher and your body, life and heart are your guides
– How to use Qigong, massage, Yoga and dance to bring the body to proper alignment, centered, balance, relaxed and comfortable.
– What that alignment is for standing as well as many other stances and poses.
– How to move the body while maintaining that alignment
– A dance style that teaches you how the body moves naturally within the many spirals it makes in motion.
– How to use dance to connect to the creative, heal, cultivate Chi and gain spiritual experience.
– How to move like a martial artist
– How to incorporate your practice into daily life.
– How to connect with other people using Chi.
As you can see there is a lot to learn. And this is only a foundation, a beginning. I am no master, I consider myself a master beginner. I want to perfect my body and movement because I know that when I do, anything I do will be perfect. Especial dancing. Learning this was all to get my body to be able to express the dance with complete freedom and without fear of injury.